Saturday 20 October 2012

Guest post: Introducing Jeff from Sausage Tails


Hi everyone! Or Guten Tag to all those Dachshunds out there!

My name is Jeffrey (Jeff for short) and I'm a miniature wirehair dachshund.  I was born 2nd July 2012 so I'm only a wee chipolata (make a note of that in your diaries as I do love to receive pressies!)


So I started my own blog because so many of my friends and family (fans really) kept requesting updates on how I was getting on, my k9 adventures and also all the lovely dachshund related things that my Mum finds. It's safe to say she's slightly 'sausage' mad and has a crafty knack of sniffing out anything adorned with dachshund's. 

I would love for you to see all my adventures and mums 'special' finds! Check out www.sausagetails.wordpress.com and all you need to do is follow my blog and updates arrive straight from me into your inbox - simples!

I really hope to see all you soon!

Dach's all for now!

Jeffrey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...